Rocky’s 4 Permanent system is designed to be bolted in place. This system can be used for a number of applications, including under diving boards. The 4 Permanent can be mounted in all kinds of ways (to walls, above ground pools, raised decking, etc.) providing versatility for uniquely shaped or positioned pools. The 4 Permanent uses Rocky’s 12-sided, 4″ anodized Commercial Tubing or Rocky’s 4 Inch Adjustable Tubing.
Ground clearance to the underside of the tubing is approximately 6.5″. Approximate shipping weight is 10 lbs.
- Strong Die Cast Aluminum Construction
- Baked Enamel Finish Enhances Any Pool
- Permanently Bolted To Pool Deck
- Easy To Use
- Not Plastic
- Can Be Grounded On Saltwater Pools
- Anchoring System
- Light Weight Yet Extremely Strong
- Not Effected By Sunlight Or Freezing Cold
- Industrial Grade Hardware
- Uses 4″ Heavy Duty, Commercial Tubing
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY
Maximum Size of Cover
|#4 Permanent with 4″ Diameter Tubing|
|Pool Width||Up to 28′|
|Pool Length||Up to 40′ of 12mil thickness cover.|
4 Permanent Parts
Six years after I bought a Rocky’s, I had a small warranty issue with my reel. The friendly staff made the warranty process completely painless and I got my replacement part free of charge.